Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jazzin at the Shedd

Had a fun filled day, starting with the beach at Foster Ave. It was the perfect day, really breezy but really sunny! So you don't really get sweaty while laying out. The downside is that because you don't feel hot, you're more likely to burn. Which kinda happened to me. I'm a little red @_@

Steph took me too this wholesale nail salon in Argyle and I bought 2 Essie nail colors, 2 OPI colors, OPI quick dry drops, and a file block for $25!!! You can't beat that!! I'm not buying name brands like that at Target or Ulta anymore! They even had all the colors of crackle polish and the new Carribean line for OPI, which always seemed to be sold out of the good colors at Ulta. We went to Ba Le for quick snack/dinner. I haven't had bun cuon for so long. I also bought che bop and green xoi (my favorites)! I like che ba mau, but instead of using the tapioca coated water chestnuts, they used red beans and I don't like that as much.

Afterwards, I went straight home to meet my friends, Nirali and Manisha, to go to Jazzin' at the Shedd. First, we ran into this guy:

The coolest dog in Chi-town
 This little event Shedd aquarium does every Wednesday night. It was really fun. They had music, cocktails, and you could view all the exhibits, even the new "Jellies" exhibit!! Afterwards, you could go on the terrace and watch Navy Pier's fireworks!!!

The view from the Shedd's terrace


That's a little taste of what I got to enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment