Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hopelessly unemployed...

I just graduated and am looking, looking, looking for a job. Somehow I graduated with a chemical engineering degree whilst working all five years during school with summer classes in between. So I feel like a good, no nothing summer while I do my job search. It's been great so far, but I feel I have way too much time on my hands. Therefore, I thought I would start a blog, again. In the past, I've had blogs and a few different websites. Who knows what this one will be filled with? Probably a lot of pictures of my sweet westie, Milo.


Yes, that is my little terror.

I've got some big happenings this month... First on the list is, but of course, the final Harry Potter movie! And the next large checklist item is moving back home, little by little. My high school room needs a grown up upgrade. It's hard to let go of some stuff though. For now, I'm waiting until I completely move back in to see what needs to be done and what exactly I have to work with. For now, looking for those full-time jobs! Good thing the nations unemployment is at an all-time-high, 9.2%. Note: I need a sarcasm font. I seem to have missed the small and diminishing window to find a job right after I graduated. The window when the economy was "getting better." I just gotta get through it like everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment